Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hi guys! Long time no see.

Since it's been ages since my previous post I thought I'd try to catch you up my adventurous life. I recently hit the age of 19 and by recently I mean 15 days ago. Yay me! I'm now one year closer in becoming a stiff corpse slowly rotting away six feet below some pathetic little rock with my name engraved along with some sad tombstone poem. I'm sure I'll be greatly missed, seeing as I've made such a large indentation in the world's history... Let me just crawl back out from that god forsaken little rock. I spent this fantabulous day at home with my folks. To be more specific Dad didn't get home til 5 o'clock, mom left after making me breakfast in bed, and my brother meet up with us at the Chinese restaurant where we ate dinner, here's a freaky coinkidink the place is called Dinner. I love Chinese, but that restaurant has managed togo down a few notches. Don't get me wrong it's still a great place, it's just that it's lost it Chinese charm... Right, like I would know what that is...
.
Anyhoo (see I learn, you know you guys could have told me) I had a great time! My brother's hilarious and the gift were RIGHT up my alley. In case you're curious I was lucky enough to get a Michael Jackson t-shirt which I absolutely adore, “Milk” starring Sean Penn (I've watched it 5 times already), The Wall (which is just wickedly awesome), a Michael Jackson Biography (more accurately a description of some Norwegian dude's relationship to his music and career. I haven't been able to finish it yet for reasons I think are pretty frikin' obvious. I mean who wants to read about someone who has experience your wildest dreams. Too soon.) I also got THE Tom Waits album "Blue Valentine" yah it's pure perfection. His songs are like having sex in a haunted house, or I could imagine it's like that, you know what I mean?
.

In the upright corner you can see the wonderful locket Kathinka gave me.
If loving an object is wrong I don't want to be right!

You know a birthday just isn't the same without a party and yesterday was the big event. You know one last bash before all the seriousness kicks in. You see the future is getting awfully close, and that freaks me out therefore the creep-alitous birthday theme was "dress up as your biggest fear". As you all know I'm terrified by manikin. No not man bikini's but life-size dolls that come to life, and chop you into little pieces if you turn you back on them. Despite what my mom thinks, I haven't watched any horror flicks about “when dolls attacking”, Chuck can go "Brooke" himself. It all started after my first real nightmare. Yes a doll was very much involved, if you're lucky I might just tell you all about it. Now seeing as my biggest fear is being a complete failure at life, and disappointing everyone around me. I dressed up as a clown. Makes sense right? I figured it's a nice compromise since I have a porcelain doll, dressed as a clown, needless to say it scares the crack right out of me. Besides I'm not good with the abstract.

There were alot of brilliant ideas and amazing costumes, which only made it that much more difficult in choosing a winner. There were a few alcho slash bums, two gangsters from Rykkin (who took it to the max all night long), Death in all her glory, a failure (which I loved), a corporate suit, someone who had lost a part of himself (that's really deep), a monster, a biker (Neil Armstrong style I mean Lance... hoho only in the late hours), Elizabeth Bathory, the darkness (not the band), and the winner a bum slash rapist. She or I should say he never broke character once which in the end broke the tie. Personally I think it was a success, if you disagree please do make a formal complaint signed, sealed and stamped "I don't care". I didn't get to take any pictures but I'm gonna try to steal some off of someone who did. You know who you are. P.S. I also got some wicked cool gifts, so thanks alot I love them all. (Not that anyone actually reads my blog *whimpers in a sigh*)


Well now that I can check off my 19'th, I'll just throw some hard facts at yah! I am now the proud owner of a drivers licence, I got into medical, the Middle- East is at peace, and they just found a cure for cancer deep inside the rainforest. Okay here's the thing, I just lied. Wouldn't it be great if I didn't need to though? Guess the world really is an imperfect place. I'm still working on the driving thing, and unfortunately I didn't get into medical, instead I've enrolled into Bjørknes as an attempt in getting better grades. As for the Middle- East we all know or don't know what's going on over there, and the cure for cancer was just a movie I saw with my brother. I actually recommend it, two thumbs way up. The tittle is "Medicine Man" starring Sean Connery, seriously you should check it out.

I wonder how this school year's going to end. My classes are Biology 1 & 2, Norwegian, Chemistry 1, and social studies. Which I actually have high hopes for. I've always thought I've missed out on some vital information about how the world works, since I've only focused on numbers and molecular structures. Well not any more, society here I come. You know who else just came? I'm sorry I just can't help it, It's become an addiction I don't want to lose. I know you're probably sick of it by now, but tough!


You guessed it time for the knee-slaper of the day Two blondes walk into a bar, both seeming to be very happy. When the bartender asks them why they're smiling, the blondes simply reply "We just finished a 50 piece puzzle in three days"

"So?" The bartender asks still curious.

"The box said 8- 10 years"
Hohoho what a knee-slaper!

TheGr3yZon3:
John Frizzell - My Little Box

Time for alittle R&R, Random & Recommendations
I was doing some browsing in a little bookshop one day and stumbled over "Vampire Diaries" by L. J. Smith I think, and I was intrigued enough to read the short summery on the back. Of course I didn't buy any but they reminded me of Twilight. So for all you Twilight fans out there I would recommend that you read "The Vampire Diaries". It's just recently been adapted as well so the series must have a good following. Now before I start my normal rant about how lame these kinds of vampire stories are I figured I should probably read them first. I figure I should give it a shot before completely slaughter someone elses work. Don't worry I'll let you know what I think later.

And of course the biggest and most important change of all. My Sandy has come back to me. I feel like Rose flying in the breeze on the front of Titanic, without the horrible ending. Here's a alittle summer time memory

2 comments:

Mort said...

Hope you ment Lance Armstrong not Neil Armstrong...
Joda vi leser bloggen din, er bare "litt" dårlig til og kommentere = D

Luka said...

TIHI, I love the picture.