Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mr Blue Sky

The title has nothing to do with this post. It's just a subliminal message from me to you, saying how much I love this song.
.
Imagine a world where it is utterly impossible to tell a lie. One hundred percent honesty 24/7 all year long. All those little voices in your head completely revealed. No secrets, everything out in the open. Can you see it? Well Ricky Gervais did. A man best summed up by his infamous quote, "Are you having a laugh?", or perhaps not. Anybore he's my favourite comedic genius second only to the great Robin Williams. Two completely different characters. If you don't know who he is you've seriously missed out. He's played Ferdy in Stardust, starred in Ghost Town and plays Andy Millman a struggling actor in the ultimate tv-series Extras. Let me just get back on track.
.
"In a world where everyone can only tell the truth... ...This guy can lie"

Jennifer Garner aka Sidney Bristow from Alias how much do you love that series? plays Anna McDoogles, Mark Bellison's love interest. Ricky Gervais plays Mark Bellison, the guy who invents lying. I mean honestly it's brilliant. I can't wait to see it!

'The Invention of Lying' Trailer

Here's a little clip from Extras:
Patrick Stewart on Extras
...and another
Robert De Niro In Extras
Okey, this is the last one. Honest.
Kate Winslet on Extras
And another.
Sir Ian Mckellen on Extras
This is one of my absolute favourites. I laugh so hard, it brings a completly new meaning to ROFL.

Here's something else that bightens my day, other than your mom.
Gervais and Elmo

P.S. I've recently discovered that certain shades of pink make me physically ill.

Do you have a special colour that make you want to blow chunks (
Pardon my french)
, or is that just my own personal weirdness?

No comments: