Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The world revolves around me

13 things I like. Let's face it, 10 just isen't enough.
1. Everything lame. If it's lame you can bet you're laptop I watch it, and like it. Hell, I'll even lick it for a price.


2. I like sushi. All white people like sushi, regardless if you're vegetarian or just guilty about eating meat, you can't escape sushi. Sushi is the equivalent of a foreign culture mixed with a feeling of being unique, achieved by other hating sushi.

3. I love hating everything mainstream, which means anything and everything that other people like. I'm desperate to find things that are completely mine, and genuine. Did I mention mine?

4. There are few things I like better than Halloween. I practically spend all year preparing for it, and it completely devastates me when others don't share my excitement.

5. I have based my entire humour solely on three sources: The Simpsons, The Onion and Monty Python, okay just kidding but I do enjoy watching my ''sources''.

6- 7. I like San Francisco, I would frackin' marry that city if only it had been legal. It has beautiful architecture, fantastic food, an amazing history, and a culture that could blow your mind all the way down to New Orleans. Yet, another city I wish I could whisper sweet little nothing to until the break of dawn. Does that make me seem a little pervy?

8. I like to walk into Aliblabla, browse through every single thing they have, and buy a single comic book, while enjoying the owner's involuntary eyelid muscle contractions. It makes me feel special, with just a dash of pathetic.

9. I like reading other peoples blog, pretenduing to know them. Mostly it's just to see if their lives are as messed up as mine. They always are.

10. Youtube is a personal favorite. Atleast it was, before those corporate bastards decided to remove everything good.

11. Fantasy is key.

12. I love vintage, ecpesially old people.

13. Lastly I love making a complete fool of myself, just to see other people laugh. Uber mockage, what can I say.

A little bonus track for yah.
14. I like listening to mainstream music, but you'll never hear me admit it... Unless you're special.
Pauline - Give Me A Call


Why don't you tell me what knocks you off your rocker?

2 comments:

Luka said...

HAHAAA. Det er bra du kjenner deg selv. Den første stemmer i hvert fall perfekt. Synes jeg. I like these little details about you Mista. Because at the end of the day... the world revolves around you. Jeg kan ikke helt si jeg likte den sangen her heller. Sorry, men ops det er sånt du liker.

Jeppe said...

"When it's cold it's allright, and when it's raining it's allright, but when it's cold AND raining, that's fuckin' rubbish." - Noel Gallagher
Det var det du minte meg om med dette innlegget (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYVSi94AvKs)
Interressant innblikk i Meretes verden.