Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ain't nothing to do

Ever wonder what your music library say about you? Well here's your chance to find out.
¤Put Your songs on shuffle
¤For each question, press the next button to get your answer (there's really no piont in cheating...)
*You must write down song/artist (even if it doesn't make sense)
*Include any comments in parenthesis
*Post with #23 as your Title

1.How do you feel today? Protect Me from What I Want – Placebo (I have a dangerous mind.)

2.What's your outlook on life? True Love by the Hour – Rye Coalition (Not seeing a link.)

3.What do strangers think of you? You got it – Mudhoney (You see I have that little extra, that just catches their eye...)

4.How is you love life? Charmless Man (Den var litt slem)

5.How will your love life be in the future? To Wish Impossible things – The Cure (Det er visst en ray of sunshine headed my way)

6.What is your biggest regret? Enjoy the silence – Depeche Mode (Don't speak unless I can improve the silence?)

7.What is your biggest fear? You know you're right – Nirvana (Jeg har rett... DET er en skummel tanke det ja.)

8.What do you think about the most? Dancehall – Blur (Liker å danse men jeg er da ikke obsessed er jeg vel?)

9.What is your motto? I'm not like everybody else- The kinks (I'm Special, what can I say)

10.What are you going to do on your next vacation? To be of use – Smog (Endelig!)

11.What song should they play on your birthday? I Never Came – Queens of the Stone Age ( kommer jeg til å droppe min egen bursdag?)

12.What song should they play at your funeral? 39 – The Cure (Blir jeg ikke eldre?)

13.How do you feel today? Orange crush – R.E.M. (I do sort of love oranges for the time being)

14.What is your biggest secret? I U She – Peaches (Hahaha)

15.What is your life story? Give the people what they want – The Kinks (Story of my life)

16.The soundtrack of your life? Outsider – The Ramones (That's alittle harsh)

17.You and your best friend are: Trust – The Cure (Aww who nice.)

18.What does next year have in store for me? Make it now agian- Mudhoney (Kanskje jeg burde leve mer I nuet?)

19.What do I say what life gets too hard? Like cockatoos – The Cure (Åh ja sier det konstant. Like a cocktoos!)

20.What Song will I dance to at my wedding? Is it my body – Alice Cooper (So leave me the hell alone? Guess I'm not marital material)

21.Your favourite saying? Saturday Night's Alright for fighting – Elton John (Saturaday's alright for a whole bunch of things!)

22.How will I die? Finer days (Do I die in my prime? Or in a downwards spiral?)

23.What will you post this list as? Ain't nothing to do – Green River (Perfect description!)

*Tar frem hvit hanske og slår Kathinka & Jeppe* Game on!

No comments: