Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Labyrinth

Seeing as I love this movie as much as I do I'm going to post the trailer, and hope you love it as much as I do.

I have two favourit scenes, the first is the masquerade. Up until then Jareth has spend his time taunting and eluding Sarah, making her quest fairly miserable. She's looking for him in a crowd of masqueraders and he brushes past her, laughing at her, even teasing her. Suddenly there she is standing right infront of him, and she's all he wants. He's hers onehundred percent. It's so romantic it makes my head swim.

The second is near the end when he sings within you. Sarah is so close to completing her quest in getting her step brother back. It's Jareth's last etempt.




OH! Let's not forget the little worm in the beginning, so much fun!

No comments: