Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's a luscious mix of words and tricks

SoNg Of ThE wEeK!
Caring is Creepy - The Shins
Every line is pure perfection, and don't even get me started on the melody. I'll never get tired of this song, or The Shins for that matter.

Yesterday, or was it yesterday.. My memory is deleting itself... Anyway the point is, I say Fame, the movie RECENTLY, and I had fairly high expectations. I mean it's Fame I expected something mindbogglingly awesome. Instead it was a major disappointed. the movie in itself was good, I loved the plot and the characters. I just felt i didn't get the closure i needed. What happens to Ralph Garcy, does he survive the industry? Does Leroy pass Mrs. Sherwood's class. What about Bruno, is the world ready for his music? Does Doris hit it big? And what about Montgomery the guy with all the monologues... My personal favorite. I need to know! The movie just cuts off, it leaves you empty and feeling cheated. Nonetheless I'm still going to watch it agian.

1 comment:

Luka said...

FAME! I'm gonna live foreveeeer, I'm gonna learn how to fly, hiiiigh! :D