Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pregnant Miserable Self Pitying Loser Pie

Cake - Short Skirt Long Jacket
I just recently watch the film Waitress, staring Keri Russell, better known as Felicity, and this song has been stuck in my head ever since. There's no wonder I like watching the trailers when they show all the highlights, without the boring facts. It's like reading Spark Notes, and still getting an A plus plus. Of course being the film-o-holic that I am, the trailers only keeps my addiction in check. It's the main attraction that keeps my skin from jumping off my pale and pasty flesh, such uber satisfation you couldn't even begin to comprehend. "Waitress was a let down, but I still watched it" Pie.
I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows whats best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes
I want a girl with the right allocation
Whos fast, and thorough, and sharp as a tack
Shes playing with her jewelery,
Shes putting up her hair
Shes touring the facility and picking up slack
I want a girl with a short skirt,
And a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong jacket
Don't we all...

1 comment:

Jeppe said...

Du vet... The cake is a lie.