Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Libertad

Freedom is a rather broad concept consisting of several possibilities. To have the possibility to be yourself, to be able to determine your own path in life, be treated equally, and so on and so fourth. I myself have very recently been set free from a dusty, gloomy and hectic dungeon. What I'm trying to convey rather dramatically, is simply that I have completed high school, and "stand before you today" as an enlightened and free individual. I'm not saying I experienced school as a hell whole where my professors walks around with tails, and pitchforks, it being illegal to walk around school with such a weapon. No, they were more discreet than that. Although I am willing to bet that one of them was evil reincarnate.

I still haven't been able to rap my head around the fact the my days in the Sandvika penitentiary is over. It still feels as though I'm in fourth grade watching my teacher march back and forth, not daring to take my eyes off of her. Mrs. Miller has always been my favourite teacher. Never in my life have I ever fear and yet, admired a single person as much I do her. She could deafen your ears with a whistle and melt you heart with a wink. She taught me a great deal, most often learning it the hard way. I was completely terrified, up until the day she said she thought I was funny. Well enough of my personal memories. I do hope I'm not boring you. Now where was I before my horrific derailing. Oh, yes. It hasn't yet sunken in that I'm not going back to high school. Something that is both exciting and terrifying. While in school I felt my life was rather repetitive: wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, sleep, rinse and repeat. Almost as if someone was constantly pressing the rewind button.


Now that the play button seems to be functioning properly again, I suddenly feel a rush of emotions. I'm sad because it's over, excited about what the future may have in store for me, completely horrified because I don't know what's going to happen. Stressed out because it all up to me, and slightly alone, but all in all I am ecstatic, that part of my life is over. So to my dear friend Mr. or Mrs. slash Miss. Let us be thorough

Dear Furture,
Bring. It.

TheGr3yZon3:
You just can't help feeling good, while listening to this song!

Sun is shinin' in the sky
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin'
Ev'rybody's in a playin'
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day
Hey hey

Runnin' down the avenue
See how the sun shines
Brightly in the city on the streets

Where once was pity. Mister Blue Sky
Is living here today
Hey hey

Mister Blue Sky
Please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long
Where did we go wrong?
Mister Blue Sky
Please tell us why

1 comment:

Jeppe said...

Gratulerer md vel overstått, så får du nyte ferien mens den varer ;)