Monday, November 3, 2008

Parting Is Such Bittersweet Sorrow

The life I've had, everything I've know since middle school, is changing and most of it's ending. I don't like dramatic changes, I get used to thing being as they are, and even the slightest change can completely through me off-course. The future scares the living daylight out of me. This whole month has been one huge revelation. I'm 18 years old, soon I'm going to have to enter the big world, leaving the well-known, and safe "nest" behind. It's terrifying! I'm going to have to quit theater, I'm going to lose friends, because everyone's going to go their separate ways. may be thats a good thing? I'll find out who I really want to stay in touch with. Absence makes the heart grow fonder? the whole situation is bittersweet, sad for the loss, but excited for the news experience. Or am I? I don't know. Everything is going to be different, It's a completely natural part of life, it's just sad. Everything is ending, and I can't do anything to stop it. I'm not ready! I don't think I ever will be. I'm afraid I won't cut it, that I'm not smart enough, to make it on my own. Getting my own place, studying one my own, being on my own. maybe I just need to such it up, and be a man. Sobbing, won't make it any better. Growing up sucks! I'll just rub some dirt on it and hope for the best.. But what if I fail?

1 comment:

Luka said...

Ohmygosh.;o
Jaja, sånn er det jo, men det er jo bare et liv.:} Det jeg tenker når jeg blir nervøs. Vi får se hvordan det blir, og det er jo først etter videregående og alle går hver sin vei at man finner ut hvem som er ordentlige venner man kommer til å holde kontakten med osv. Gled deg heller til fremtiden! Hvis du ikke lever videre nå, har du ingenting å snakke om når du blir gammel. Ergo: Du MÅ leve nå for å kunne være glad når du blir gammel. Vi skal reise og ha det gøy! Jeg gleder meg!:D <3