Sunday, November 23, 2008

*Insert Title Here*

I know I said I'd leave you alone... So I lied, sue me! Have your people call my people, hopfully we'll come to some sort of agreement, and we can leave the suits out it. Sound good? Great!

The reason I'm still bothering you IS.. Drum roll please! I wanted to share another song with you. Does anyone remember "Steady as she goes"? By the way that's not the song I wanted to share. Anyway I do, it's a personal favorite, by "The Raconteurs". You know Jack White's band, of the White Stripes totally awesome.

So guess what, you survived my boring intorduction. And now your feature presentation, brought to you by Youtube:
The Raconteurs - Salute Your Solution

*batteries not inclued.
So what do you think? Yay or Nay?
P.S. I hope you like the slightly new and improved layout
Post Post Scriptum! Today we mourn the loss of our dear beloved Mr. Hangman... Rest in peice my friend.

No comments: