Monday, February 1, 2010

We'll play 'em fast and loose...

This sunday was our last performance, which also means it was my final day on stage. Hopefully I'll get back to it later on, but for now I need to prioritize. So because I wrote a fairly long post earlier I'm all typed out. Although since I can't show you an impove dance I'll upload some pictures I took backstage and add some lyrics from Chigaco and Cabaret. You gotta love musicals. Wink!


Give 'em the old three ring circus
Stun and stagger 'em
When you're in trouble, go into your dance

Though you are stiffer than a girder
They'll let you get away with murder
Razzle dazzle 'em
And you've got a romance


Got a little motto
Always sees me through
When you're good to Mama
Mama's good to you.


What good is sitting alone in your room?
Come hear the music play.
Life is a Cabaret, old chum,
Come to the Cabaret.

Put down the knitting,
The book and the broom.
Time for a holiday.
Life is Cabaret, old chum,
Come to the Cabaret.

Doesn't even have an inkling
That I'm working in a Nightclub
In a pair of Lacy pants.
So please, sir.
If you run into my Mama,
Don't reveal my indiscretion,
Give a working girl a chance.

1 comment:

Luka said...

Det var flotte bilder! Og flotte musikaler. Razzle dazzle'em!