Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One down. 5.99 billion to go...

Today I had my first of two exams. I have been dreading this day for what feels like a century. It like finally coming home from a five day hike, and let me tell you I feel 110 pounds lighter. Yes, my dear friend a weight has been lighted. I am so glad there's only three and a half hours left of this day, for I am exhausted. Gather around children, and I will tell you the tale of the hobbit Merete and her battle for middle earth. My stomach just growled in the most peculiar way, I think it hates me. Let me just say a gallon of coffee and a bag of grapes will not sustain you for 24 hours, I learned that the hard way. I almost passed out when I got home. I know, very dramatic but true. My body's been a consistent earthquake, I do not recommend it. I didn't really get much sleep, you could say constant fear held me hostage. Eventually I gave up on sleep, drank coffee, and got ready to walk the plank. It took ages getting to the area where the exam was being held, Bjerke videregående. Well, I had never heard of it before, and had it not been for my mothers help I would most likely still be looking for it. Seriously it's on the other side of town, I won't even try to explain the lengths of what I had to go through. The horrible horrible things I had to do. Actually my dear mother drove me. She's awesome.

So I get there on time, a little before to be specific, and what do I do? I wait. Eventually we're allowed in, and before I even start writing some idiot accuses me of cheating. A wild accusation, that could not be further from the truth. Long story short he had been misinformed, and apologized. He accused some other people of cheating as well, for the same reason. One girl actually started crying, poor thing. Exams are very stressful, which is why you don't add to the pressure. Teenagers break easily. I think they extended her time, like that helps. Anyway the tasks were okay I guess, not what I was hoping for but still good. I analysed a novel, “Fru M.”written by Kjell Askildsen. You should check it out it was good. I had some pretty strong opinions about the topic as well so I'm kind of excited about the finish product. I think I did good, at least better than my previous exam, of course only time will tell. It's probably not good enough. It's not good enough. Christ, I'm really worried now. What's done is done. That made no sense... It's a miracle if you understand even a third of my blog. I should get some sort of screening devise that says what's understandable and what's just rubbish. ... and they never heard from her again...

When the exam was over I went home, ate some grapes, and ran to the bus. Can you believe I was only five minutes late for biology? I hadn't considered the 4 o'clock traffic. Whatever snaps for me. I'm taking praise wherever I can get it. Class was a blast, mostly because I was high on coffee and couldn't sit still. Afterwards I had 45 minutes to burn, or kill.
- Can you kill time?
- No, but you can crush it! *Holds up a cup of thyme and a grinder. Laughs* No, but seriously kids, this is you brain, *Crushes thyme* and this is you brain on drugs.



Yeah... That's just one of the many lame things I can up with on my stroll around Oslo. Your mind really starts to wonder when you're walking from bus stop to bus stop. At least my does. My mind has a mind of it's own! Get it? It's crazy up there, but I do love them walks. Makes it fun. Does you mind run away to distant places when you're out breathing in the freshly polluted air?

I know your mom gasps for it every night.
I'm sorry, not really, I just got home and my brain is fried. So I'm going to post this, get something to kill the hunger pains and call it a night. Hope I didn't bore you to much. I just wanted to stop by, and say high... High? That just proved my brainual malfunction. Oh and one more thing...
That's.
What... Wait for it, wait for it...
She said.

Love yah!

1 comment:

Luka said...

Oh really.
Mat er det viktigste egentlig, så skjerpings til deg! Visste ikke at du hadde en eksamen allerede nå!;o Mulig du har sagt det og jeg har glemt det og blabla.