Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Feel Like A Piñata

Okay first off. Today was the day I realized winter was coming. I received this little revelation after slipping and losing my footing, due to the frosted pavement. I can't even begin to describe the hate I feel towards ice and hard rime. Sure it looks nice and peaceful, but it really is my worst enemy. It ruins your entire day, and it always comes back. You'll be walking along, feeling pretty good about yourself. You're having a good hair-day, or whatever makes you happy then BAM! You slip and fall to the ground. Humiliation and pain come crashing down, and the weird thing is that pain always comes second in those situations. If somebody see you fall, you instantly start laughing and making fun of yourself. You could be missing a leg, you'll still be trying to lighten the mood. "That was great, totally meant to do that. Awesome fall. German judge gives it a 10. Nailed the landing... *laughgigglejoy* Where's my leg. You saw it just catapult out of here. Guess it couldn't stand me any more. Get it? Oh, the hilarity." Then when you're alone you fall apart crying over your lost ligaments. All this because winter has to be a bitch on wheels. Now I love winter, I just don't have to like it.

Secondly, is the list. Something I really don't want to do, but somebody, you know who you are, has begun to threaten my life. Therefore I'm make a list about things I want. What I really want is to not have to talk about what I want. It makes me uncomfortable. Which is completely insane and irregular and I know it. Still I don't like it. I kind of dug my own grave here though. I'm man enough to admit it. The "I'll blog a list about things I want tonight" was a joke taken seriously. Damn sms... That been said I'll move on my material wishes.

* Michael Jackson Mega Box
* Visionary: The Video Singles
* The Michael Jackson Treasures
* Michael Jackson: The Magic and the Madness
... Really anything and everthing that consists of Jackson.
* Invader Zim
* Rye Coalition - Curses
* Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
* Bigbang - Electric Psalmbook
* Transmetropolitan vol. 3 Vol. 3: Year of the Bastard
* Sandman vol.3 Dream Country
* Preacher vol.2
* Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen
* The Mentalist
* How I Met You Mother
* The L Word Season 3
* Battlestar Galactica
* House of D
* Toys
* Lolita (1997)

I don't think I can squeeze out any more than that. Three hours is more than enough, I need sleep. Oh my, turned out to be alot. I see now that most of it's pretty expensive, but I got a job so no problem.

... And you're mom pays well so...
.
Indecent Exposure:
D'angelo - Feel Like Makin' Love
At first I thought he sang I feel like a piñata. I got the song from The L Word, the scene where Carmen does a little dance for Shane. Steamy and indecent at your service. It sucks that the series ended, the last season was a little disappointing as well. Then agian it only seems fair the series begins with Jenny, it should end with her.
.
P.S. My 100th post. Yay me!
Such uberness you've never experienced before. Epic postage.

3 comments:

Luka said...

Jeg må si du er veldig dramatisk av deg. Dette med isen. Jeg får mest lyst til å skrike stygge ting til de som glor, og siden gjøre et eller annet kult magisk trisk så jeg forsvinner og alle synes jeg er kul og glemmer at jeg skled.
Og din liste, noted.

Luka said...

Gratulerer med 100 forresten!

Elizabeth said...

Gratulerer med 100!!:-D