Monday, August 25, 2008

Touch me I'm Sick

Last week I regrettedly caught some sort of illness from god knows what, this being the reason I haven't been blogging lately. Yeah I'm gonna hide behind my reason, sounds good. I just resently got well agian so here I am once agian trying to blog, and once agian I find myself in a bit of a bind. What shall I blog about? There's a lot of pressure, when bloging; It has to be interesting and ingenious with just a dash of personality. Who has time to sitt down and write some creative mumbojumbo when one has a neverending list of items that must be done? Even more important who has the time to read it? Still here I am bloging my little heart out.

Yesterday I read an article about the stressful lives tenagers lead. I'm just sitting there thinking whoa! Way to state the obvious, she's a geinious. I realized it was more the way she said it then anything else. She implied grownups have it easier, well not exactly in those words but it's basically what she meant. Personally I don't think it gets easier, eventually you'll probably get used to everything but the work load will still be the same or even more. I'm not sure how this is going to work out. So if anyone needs me I'll be rocking in the corner, pulling out my hair in despair! :)

No comments: